Ant Gel starts working within hours and continues to kill for up to one month. After ants feed on the gel, they return to the nest and transfer the bait to the queen and the young, thereby killing the entire colonykilling the ants you see and the ones you don't.
Raid ® Ant Gel works great at controlling
household ants excluding: Fire Ants, Harvester Ants, Pharaoh Ants.
For a closer look at these bugs, check out our Insect Index
Directions for Use:
It is a violation of Federal Law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling. Read the entire label before using this product. Do not treat areas that are easily accessible to children and pets. If the area to be treated has been recently treated with insecticide, thoroughly clean the area before applying Raid® Ant Gel. Do not spray insecticide over gel or the gel may become repellent to ants. Do not apply gel in or on electrical equipment or wiring due to shock hazard.
1) Twist the cap to the LEFT to open.
2) Squeeze gently to create multiple spots (about the size of a pea) of gel.
3) Place the bait near ant trails so the ants will be attracted, stop and take the bait back to the nest.
4) When finished, twist the cap to the RIGHT to close. For convenience, you can store the tube standing up. Keep the cap on the tube to prevent the gel from drying out.
Place bait where ants are foraging, where they are entering the structure, or areas of high moisture such as:
Do not treat food preparation surfaces.
Do not place bait in areas that are routinely washed, as washing will remove or dilute bait or spread the bait onto the surface.
- under and behind kitchen appliances
- under sinks
- along baseboards, cracks, crevices and holes
- near pipes and water heaters
- around windows, door frames and screens
- food storage areas
- in the attic, crawl space and garage
Hazards to Humans and Domestic Animals