Caution: Harmful if absorbed through skin. Causes moderate eye irritation.
Avoid contact with eyes, skin, or clothing. Wash thoroughly with soap and water
First aid: Call a poison control center or doctor for treatment advice. If
in eyes, hold eye open and rinse slowly and gently with water for 15 to 20 minutes.
Remove contact lenses, if present, after the first five minutes, then continue rinsing
eye. If on skin or clothing, take off contaminated clothing. Rinse skin immediately
with plenty of water for 15 to 20 minutes. Have the product container or label with
you when calling a poison control center or doctor, or going for treatment.
Storage: Store in a cool, dry area inaccessible to children. Do not allow
children or pets to play with baits. Do not store above 130º F.
Disposal: Do not reuse this container. Place in trash or offer for recycling,
if available. Never place unused product down any indoor or outdoor drain.