Caution: Harmful if absorbed through the skin. Causes moderate eye irritation.
Avoid contact with eyes, skin, or clothing. Contact with materials inside the Egg
Stoppers may cause eye irritation. Prolonged or frequently repeated contact
may cause allergic reactions in some individuals. Wash thoroughly with soap and
water after contact.
First aid: Call a poison control center or doctor for treatment advice. If
in eyes, hold eye open and rinse slowly and gently with water for 15-20 minutes.
Remove contact lenses, if present, after the first 5 minutes, then continue rinsing
the eye. If on skin or clothing, take off contaminated clothing. Rinse skin immediately
with plenty of water for 15-20 minutes. Have the product container or label with
you when calling a poison control center or doctor, or going for treatment.
Storage: Store in a cool, dry area away from children. Do not store above
Disposal: Before disposal, use the product up according to the label. Do
not reuse this container. If empty, place in trash or offer for recycling if available.
If partially filled, call your local solid waste agency or 1-800-529-3394 for disposal
instructions. Never place unused product down any indoor or outdoor drain.