Caution: Harmful if absorbed through the skin. Causes moderate eye irritation.
Avoid contact with eyes, skin, or clothing. Wash thoroughly with soap and water
First aid: Call a poison control center or doctor for treatment advice. If
in eyes, hold eye open and rinse slowly and gently with water for 15-20 minutes.
Remove contact lenses, if present, after the first 5 minutes, then continue rinsing
eye. If on skin or clothing, take off contaminated clothing. Rinse skin immediately
with plenty of water for 15-20 minutes. Have the product container or label with
you when calling a poison control center or doctor, or going for treatment.
Storage: Store in a cool, dry area inaccessible to children. Do not store
Disposal: Do not reuse this container. Place in the trash or offer for recycling
if available. Never place unused product down any indoor or outdoor drain.