HAZARDS TO HUMANS AND DOMESTIC ANIMALS: CAUTION: Harmful if swallowed or
absorbed through the skin. Avoid contact with skin, eyes, or clothing. Prolonged
or frequently repeated skin contact may cause allergic reactions in some individuals.
Wash hands thoroughly with soap and water after handling and before eating, drinking,
chewing gum, using tobacco or using the toilet. Remove and wash contaminated clothing
before reuse. Remove pets and birds and cover fish aquariums before spraying.
IF SWALLOWED:Call a poison control center or doctor immediately for treatment
advice. Do not give any liquid to the person. Do not induce vomiting unless told
to do so by a poison center or doctor. Do not give anything by mouth to an unconscious
person. IF ON SKIN OR CLOTHING: Take off contaminated clothing. Rinse skin
immediately with plenty of water for 15-20 minutes. Call a poison control center
or doctor for treatment advice. Have the product container or label with you when
calling a poison control center, doctor, or going for treatment. For additional information
on this product (including health concerns, medical emergencies, or pesticide incidents)
you may call (800) 558-5252.
ENVIRONMENTAL HAZARDS: This product is toxic to aquatic organisms, including
fish and invertebrates. Drift and run-off may be hazardous to aquatic organisms
in water adjacent to treated areas. This product may contaminate water through runoff.
This product has a potential for runoff for several weeks after application. Poorly
draining soils and soils with shallow water tables are more prone to produce runoff
that contains this product. This product is highly toxic to bees exposed to direct
treatment on blooming crops or weeds. Do not apply this product or allow it to drift
to blooming crops or weeds while bees are actively visiting the treatment area.
To protect the environment, do not allow pesticide to enter or runoff into storm
drains, drainage ditches, gutters or surface waters. Applying this product in calm
weather, when rain is not predicted for the next 24 hours, will help to ensure that
wind or rain does not blow or wash pesticide off the treatment area. See Directions
for Use for additional precautions and restrictions.
PHYSICAL OR CHEMICAL HAZARDS: Do not use this product in or on electrical
equipment because of shock hazard.