KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
HAZARDS TO HUMANS AND DOMESTIC ANIMALS
CAUTION: Causes moderate eye irritation. Avoid contact with eyes or clothing. Wash thoroughly with
soap and water after handling and before eating, drinking, chewing gum, using tobacco or using the toilet.
Have the product container or label with you when calling a poison control center or doctor, or going for treatment.
IF IN EYES: Hold eye open and rinse slowly and gently with water for 15 — 20 minutes.
Remove contact lenses, if present, after the first 5 minutes, then continue rinsing.
Call a poison control center or doctor for treatment advice.
Immediately call a poison control center or doctor. Do not induce vomiting unless told to do so by a poison
control center or doctor. Do not give any liquid to the person. Do not give anything by mouth to an unconscious
person. Note to Physician: Contains petroleum distillate. Vomiting may cause aspiration pneumonia.
ENVIRONMENTAL HAZARDS: This product is highly toxic to fish and aquatic invertebrates. Do not apply directly to water.
Drift and runoff may be hazardous to aquatic organisms in water adjacent to treated areas. This product is highly
toxic to bees exposed to direct treatment on blooming crops or weeds. Do not apply this product or allow it to
drift to blooming crops or weeds while bees are actively visiting the area.
PHYSICAL OR CHEMICAL HAZARDS: Contents under pressure. Do not use or store near heat or open flame.
Do not puncture or incinerate container. Exposure to temperatures above 130°F may cause bursting.