Raid ® Flea Killer Plus Fogger is designed
for use whenever a flea infestation occurs in your home. The fogger kills fleas
and hatching eggs for up to four months.
Learn more about fleas from our Insect Control Programs
Flea Control Program
Raid ® Flea Killer Plus Fogger works great
· Hatching Eggs
For a closer look at these bugs, check out our
Directions for use:
1. Open cabinets, cupboards, drawers, closets, and doors in areas to be treated.
Remove or cover exposed foods, dishes, utensils, food processing equipment, and
surfaces. Remove pets and birds, cover and turn off fish aquariums before spraying.
Turn off air flow systems in aquariums. Cover waxed wood floors, waxed furniture,
and stereo with plastic dust covers in the immediate area surrounding the fogger.
(Newspapers may be used.)
2. Close outside doors and windows. Shut off fans and air conditioners.
3. Extinguish all flames and pilot lights. Do not use fogger in a cabinet or under
a counter or table. Use only one can in rooms 12'x12' or smaller.
4. Place chair, table, or stand in the center of the room to be fogged. Cover with
several layers of newspaper or paper towels.
5. Shake can well. Break off and remove tab on side of sprayer. Tilt sprayer away
from face (container sprays straight up). Press down firmly on sprayer pad until
it snaps into place.
6. Set fogger on covered stand. Immediately leave treated area.
7. Keep treated area closed for at least two hours. Before reoccupying area, open
all doors and windows and allow treated area to air for 30 minutes.