Caution: May be harmful if swallowed or inhaled. Avoid breathing vapors.
Causes moderate eye irritation. Avoid contact with skin, eyes, and clothing. Wash
thoroughly with soap and water after handling. Remove contaminated clothing and
wash clothing before reuse. May cause contact sensitization following repeated contact
with the skin of some individuals. Do not remain in enclosed areas during use. Keep
out of treated area for four hours. Ventilate enclosed area for 30 minutes before
reoccupying. Remove pets and birds and cover and turn off fish aquariums before
spraying. All food preparation surfaces should be covered during application and
thoroughly cleaned after use.
First aid: Call a poison control center or doctor immediately for treatment
advice. If swallowed, have person sip a glass of water if able to swallow. Do not
induce vomiting unless told to do so by a poison control center or doctor. Do not
give anything by mouth to an unconscious person. If in eyes, hold eye open and rinse
slowly and gently with water for 15-20 minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present,
after the first 5 minutes, then continue rinsing eye. Have the product container
or label with you when calling a poison control center or doctor, or going for treatment.
Physical or chemical hazards: Extremely flammable. Contents under pressure.
Keep away from fire, sparks, and heated surfaces. Do not puncture or incinerate
container. Exposure to temperatures above 130°F may cause bursting. This product
contains a highly flammable ingredient. It may cause a fire or explosion if not
used properly. Follow the "Directions for Use" on this label very carefully.
Storage: Store away from heat or open flames in an area inaccessible to children.
Disposal: Do not puncture or incinerate! If empty, this container may be
recycled in the few but growing number of communities where aerosol can recycling
is available. Before offering for recycling, empty the container by using the product
according to the label. If recycling is not available, place in trash. If partially
filled, call your local solid waste agency or 1-800-529-3394 for disposal instructions.
DO NOT use more than one fogger per room. Use only one can in rooms 12' x
12' or smaller. DO NOT use in small, enclosed spaces such as closets and
cabinets, or under counters or tables. DO NOT use in a room 5'x5' or smaller;
instead, allow fog to enter from other rooms. Turn off all ignition sources such
as pilot lights (shut off gas valves), other open flames, and running electrical
appliances that cycle off and on (e.g. refrigerators, thermostats, etc.). Call your
gas utility or management company if you need assistance with your pilot lights.