Caution: Causes moderate eye irritation. Avoid contact with eyes or clothing.
Wash thoroughly with soap and water after handling. Do not apply to humans, pets,
or plants, or contaminate feed, foodstuffs, dishes, or utensils. Remove pets and
birds and cover aquariums. Cover or remove exposed food, dishes, utensils, and food-handling
First aid: Have the product container or label with you when calling a poison
control center or doctor, or going for treatment advice. If in eyes, hold eye open
and rinse slowly and gently with water for 15-20 minutes. Remove contact lenses,
if present, after the first 5 minutes, then continue rinsing eye. Call a poison
control center or doctor for treatment advice. If swallowed, immediately call a
poison control center or doctor. Do not induce vomiting unless told to do so by
a poison control center or doctor. Do not give any liquid to the person. Do not
give anything by mouth to an unconscious person. Note to physician: Contains petroleum
distillate. Vomiting may cause aspiration pneumonia.
Physical or chemical hazards: Flammable, contents under pressure. Keep away
from heat, sparks, open flames, or pilot lights. Do not puncture or incinerate container.
Exposure to temperatures above 130ºF may cause bursting.
Storage: Store away from heat or open flames, in an area inaccessible to
Disposal: Do not puncture or incinerate! If empty, this container may be
recycled in the few but growing number of communities where steel aerosol can recycling
is available. Before offering for recycling, empty the container by using the product
according to the label. If recycling is not available, place in trash. If partially
filled, call your local solid waste agency or 1-800-529-3394 for disposal instructions.