KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
HAZARDS TO HUMANS AND DOMESTIC ANIMALS
Harmful if absorbed through the skin. Avoid contact with
eyes, skin, or clothing. Wash thoroughly with soap and water after handling and
before eating, drinking, chewing gum, using tobacco or using the toilet. Remove and wash contaminated clothing before reuse.
IF ON SKIN OR CLOTHING: Take off contaminated clothing. Rinse skin immediately with plenty of water for 15-20 minutes. Call a poison control center or doctor for treatment advice. Have the product container or label with you when calling a poison control center or doctor, or going for treatment. For more information regarding medical emergencies or pesticide incidents, call 800-558-5252.
This product is toxic to fish and aquatic invertebrates. Do not apply directly to water, or to areas where surface water is present, or to intertidal areas below the mean high water mark. Do not contaminate water when disposing if equipment, wash water, or rinsate. See Directions for Use for additional precautions and requirements.
PHYSICAL OR CHEMICAL HAZARDS: Contents under pressure.
Do not use or store near heat or open flame. Do not puncture or incinerate container. Exposure to temperatures above 130ºF may cause bursting. Do not apply this product around electrical equipment due to the possibility of shock hazard.
STORAGE AND DISPOSAL: Do not contaminate water, food or feed by storage and disposal.
PESTICIDE STORAGE: Store in a cool dry area. Always store pesticides in the original container. Store away from food and pet food.
PESTICIDE DISPOSAL AND CONTAINER HANDLING: Do not puncture or incinerate! Nonrefillable container. Do not reuse or refill this container.
Place in trash or offer for recycling if available.
If partly filled:
Call your local solid waste agency for disposal instructions.